As of yesterday there are now 5 new SNMP scripts in the development release of Nmap. I commited a new ASN.1 library a re-worked SNMP library and 5 new scripts. The new scripts are:
- snmp-netstat shows listening and connected sockets
- snmp-processes shows process information including name, pid, path and parameters
- snmp-win32-services shows the names of running Windows services
- snmp-win32-shares shows the names and path of Windows shares
- snmp-win32-software shows a list of installed Windows software
- snmp-win32-users shows a list of local Windows users
Make sure to check them out over at insecure.org. In order to use them you need to check out the development sources from subversion. More info on that over here.