VNCPwdump can be used to dump and decrypt the registry key containing the encrypted VNC password in a few different ways.
It supports dumping and decrypting the password by:
- Dumping the current users registry key
- Retrieving it from a NTUSER.DAT file
- Decrypting a command line supplied encrypted password
- Injecting the VNC process and dumping the owners password
- Support for RealVNC 4
- Command line encryption of plaintext password
- Set service and user passwords
- Minor bugfixes
- Support for Windows NT 4
VNCPwdump was developed by Patrik Karlsson.